Re: Beetles from El Credito
- From: "Alex W." <ingilt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2007 12:48:07 -0000
"Alex W." <ingilt@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
"Wingman" <wing98@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I agree whole heartedly about the packaging on the Serie R. By the
time you get down to the bottom of a box the feet have been so scraped
up that they start to look really ragged.
So why not take out the whole bundle when opening a new box and put the
cigars back standing on their feet?
Just got back from shopping; stopped off at a tobacconist I do not usually
patronise, and when I mentioned this issue, he showed me his solution: he
removes the lid and the front pane of wood from any high box such as the
Serie R and simply refills it from a full box as and when needed.
- Prev by Date: Re: [OT] The American Freedom Agenda Act ++
- Next by Date: Re: Fired!
- Previous by thread: Re: Beetles from El Credito
- Next by thread: Re: Beetles from El Credito