Re: Spanish Cedar in boxes?
- From: MikeZ <Mike.Gets.His@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 13:56:06 -0000
On Oct 21, 2:01 pm, Christopher Lee <carthu...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have been buying boxes of Punches, and they have a block of wood in
them. Do they use spanish cedar, or any old hunk of wood that they have
The reason I ask is that I have an "X-Treme" cigar protection box, and
if the blocks are cedar, I was wondering if putting them in the box it
In most cases it is Spanish cedar. You can sand it a little to see it
the Spanish cedar aroma is more apparent.
- Prev by Date: Re: Baloney review and contest.
- Next by Date: Re: OT:Way to go Al
- Previous by thread: Re: Spanish Cedar in boxes?