Re: OT:Way to go Al

In article <xCaQi.1979$et1.1282@trnddc02>,
"Paul M. Cook" <pmBERMUDA_SHORTScook@xxxxxxx> wrote:

It WAS given to GW. The criterion for the Peace Prize is "Who can
we award this to, in order to most embarass the current person we
dislike the most." By being the "most dislikable", GW became the
very criterion for the award.

Not sure if you're serious or not, but W was never a recipient of the award.

He's saying that, in giving it to Gore, they gave a Nobel-finger to W.

"Who can we award this to [Gore], in order to most embarrass the current
person we dislike the most [W]."

Get it?

--
Please remove your pants if you want to send me e-mail.
Lots of good cigar info, the ASC Birthday page, FAQs, vendors and more at

  • Re: OT:Way to go Al
    ... The criterion for the Peace Prize is "Who can ... dislike the most." ... very criterion for the award. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: OT:Way to go Al
    ... dislike the most." ... very criterion for the award. ... somebody should check the stock portfolios of those on the nominating ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: OT:Way to go Al
    ... in order to most embarass the current person we ... dislike the most." ... very criterion for the award. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: OT:Way to go Al
    ... The criterion for the Peace Prize is "Who can ... dislike the most." ... very criterion for the award. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Its Now April 8th! Weres the Command Message?
    ... Misc "and what sort of award do I give the guy who trolls the guy who ... Lots of good cigar info, the ASC Birthday page, FAQs, vendors and more at ... A "great" review is one with the name of the cigar before the review text ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)