Re: Cigar tax defeated

On Fri, 12 Oct 2007 08:23:51 -0700, Demonick wrote:

On Fri, 12 Oct 2007 07:09:13 -0400, Marc Schneiderman wrote:

So, I believe what they were writing about in the 1950s was more
correct than what we're teaching today with respect to sugar and diet.
And, we will not have less obese kids until we remove the
cereal/starch/fries/goldfish/etc. from their diets.

NO, NO, NO!! NOT THE GOLDFISH!

He means the little crackers. It is still perfectly acceptable to
swallow a goldfish in a glass of beer...

--
Joe - Registered Linux User #449481
joe at hits - buffalo dot com

  • Re: Cigar tax defeated
    ... correct than what we're teaching today with respect to sugar and diet. ... we will not have less obese kids until we remove the ... NOT THE GOLDFISH! ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Cigar tax defeated
    ... correct than what we're teaching today with respect to sugar and diet. ... we will not have less obese kids until we remove the ... He means the little crackers. ... swallow a goldfish in a glass of beer... ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Review: Fat, Sick, & Nearly Dead (2011)
    ... Aussie Joe Cross is the anti-Spurlock. ... the word of this diet to others. ... film he returns home, his diet a very big health success. ...
    (rec.arts.movies.current-films)
  • Review: Fat, Sick, & Nearly Dead (2011)
    ... Aussie Joe Cross is the anti-Spurlock. ... the word of this diet to others. ... film he returns home, his diet a very big health success. ...
    (rec.arts.movies.reviews)
  • Re: The Evoltuion Diet
    ... > I'd like you to check out my new diet: ... > To our health! ... Prev by Date: ...
    (sci.med.nutrition)