Re: Cigar tax defeated

"Joe" <joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:ePWdna3bJLr07IzanZ2dnUVZ_j2dnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Fri, 12 Oct 2007 08:23:51 -0700, Demonick wrote:

On Fri, 12 Oct 2007 07:09:13 -0400, Marc Schneiderman wrote:

So, I believe what they were writing about in the 1950s was more
correct than what we're teaching today with respect to sugar and diet.
And, we will not have less obese kids until we remove the
cereal/starch/fries/goldfish/etc. from their diets.

NO, NO, NO!! NOT THE GOLDFISH!

He means the little crackers. It is still perfectly acceptable to
swallow a goldfish in a glass of beer...

--
Joe - Registered Linux User #449481

So... does this mean I have to leave?

Smokin' Travis
~Not a goldfish, just a little crackers.

  • Re: Cigar tax defeated
    ... correct than what we're teaching today with respect to sugar and diet. ... we will not have less obese kids until we remove the ... swallow a goldfish in a glass of beer... ... Joe - Registered Linux User #449481 ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Cigar tax defeated
    ... correct than what we're teaching today with respect to sugar and diet. ... we will not have less obese kids until we remove the ... NOT THE GOLDFISH! ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)