Re: OT:Way to go Al

On Sat, 13 Oct 2007 22:19:08 GMT, Miss Elaine Eos
<Misc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

He's saying that, in giving it to Gore, they gave a Nobel-finger to W.

"Who can we award this to [Gore], in order to most embarrass the current
person we dislike the most [W]."

And not giving it to the 97 year old woman who was responsible for
saving so many Jews in WWII was another crime. Compared to this
woman, Al Gore is a bloated, pompous, overspending, hypocritical ass.

  • Re: OT: Capitalism
    ... the people who work on his films to sit through a Scientology ... who are appointed for life and does not answer to the American ... Gore owns a carbon footprint company. ... Let's jack it up to flat out saying so. ...
    (rec.arts.theatre.musicals)
  • Re: Black people less intelligent says scientist
    ... Well Al Gore is allowed to do that. ... Thousands of people will be saying: yes, Watson is only saying what we ... promotion of *his* views will be extremely damaging. ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: Images: Cindy Sheehan Protest
    ... > that I heard many people describe Gore that way without a trace of ... > writers believed every word they were saying or writing. ... He's not a political threat at all. ... They're insane. ...
    (rec.photo.digital)
  • Re: More dumbshit liberals...
    ... just swap Al Gore into George Bush's shoes. ... Bush has created only it's Al Gore's fault. ... Now imagine what each of us would be saying about our glorious leader ... are saying about George Bush and HIS war in Iraq. ...
    (rec.bicycles.racing)
  • Re: Images: Cindy Sheehan Protest
    ... > I never heard anyone who literally meant he was not a sane person. ... that I heard many people describe Gore that way without a trace of ... writers believed every word they were saying or writing. ... They're insane. ...
    (rec.photo.digital)