Re: Cigar tax defeated

On Fri, 12 Oct 2007 07:09:13 -0400, Marc Schneiderman wrote:

So, I believe what they were writing about in the 1950s was more
correct than what we're teaching today with respect to sugar and diet.
And, we will not have less obese kids until we remove the
cereal/starch/fries/goldfish/etc. from their diets.

NO, NO, NO!! NOT THE GOLDFISH!

--
Degoldfishnick - I'll come by the hospital and sign your cast, after you
try to take my goldfish.

  • Re: Cigar tax defeated
    ... correct than what we're teaching today with respect to sugar and diet. ... we will not have less obese kids until we remove the ... swallow a goldfish in a glass of beer... ... Joe - Registered Linux User #449481 ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Cigar tax defeated
    ... correct than what we're teaching today with respect to sugar and diet. ... we will not have less obese kids until we remove the ... He means the little crackers. ... swallow a goldfish in a glass of beer... ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Ping: Barb re: apple butter
    ... >> One thing I would personally try would be to chop the skins up in a ... Sugar in moderation (like most ... Put a goldfish in it. ... guy I knew once used to freeze the suckers in ice trays in the freezer when ...
    (rec.food.preserving)