Re: Trolls and trolling in general
- From: Bart Goddard <goddardbe@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 1 Oct 2007 19:20:11 GMT
"Dan" <daniel.@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in 7qaMi.462$0I5.0@trnddc08:">news:7qaMi.462$0I5.0@trnddc08:
Kinda makes you wonder who's the bigger fool, the troll or the
responder. What say you, Bart?
1. Since I hate cats with a deep and abiding passion, this just
2. Contrary to popular opinion, I'm not the big responder to GladyZ.
3. It depends on the response. If a little kid mouths off to you
and you respond in kind, the you're down on his level and the bigger
fool. If you correct him (by, e.g., cracking his face with the back
of your hand or giving him a substantial lecture on manners) then
you're behaving like an adult, and are the lesser fool.
4. It depends on the respose. Not all responses are "feed".
As I said before, GladyZ doesn't want attention, (like most
trolls) he wants something else. When I respond to him, I
don't give him what he wants, like the other responders do.
Cheerfully resisting change since 1959.