Re: Will There be Another OJ Simpson Trial?

On Sep 20, 10:05 am, at7...@xxxxxxxxxxx (Winston Castro) wrote:
Wow, we might be in for a new OJ trial.

But I doubt if this time he can afford a "dream team."

OJ is facing like five felony counts, if I am not mistaken, that is
something like 20 years to life.

I heard he made bail today.

Do anny of you think he will flee? Another white Bronco chase? Or
something like that?

That is a lot of hard time to be facing.

From what I understand, OJ got a away with a double-homicide, paid
pennies on the millions of dollars he owes to the Brown and Goldman
familes, since he lives in Florida which is a "debtors haven," and
spends his days quietly playing golf and still living the high-life,
on his "untouchable" NFL pension of 300K per year. Again, his pension
and his Florida mansion are totally beyond the reach of the Goldmans.

Does this not seem a bit unfair?

****

Sounds fair to me, after all he was aquitted.

  • Will There be Another OJ Simpson Trial?
    ... That is a lot of hard time to be facing. ... pennies on the millions of dollars he owes to the Brown and Goldman ... on his "untouchable" NFL pension of 300K per year. ... and his Florida mansion are totally beyond the reach of the Goldmans. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)