- From: Demonick <demonick@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 07:51:12 -0700
On Tue, 04 Sep 2007 00:14:12 GMT, SINNER wrote:
* MikeZ wrote in alt.smokers.cigars:
On Sep 3, 9:30 am, Marc Schneiderman <garba...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sun, 02 Sep 2007 14:08:40 -0500, Mickey
Marc Schneiderman <garba...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sat, 01 Sep 2007 13:17:21 -0500, Mickey
Oh, yes, that. I forgot to mention that, like many closeted
homosexuals, Gladys goes around accusing everyone who doesn't take him
seriously of being gay.
I agree. Oh, BTW Mickey, weren't we gonna have dinner together? :-)
I think we're slated for something in November. ;-)
Did you change the curtains yet or are we going shopping?
You post as if you're proud of being gay. Do you also advocate being
gay as well as breaking US Law?
Now youve done and gone over the edge. Being Gay is not illegal contrary
to what Bush would have us believe.
I do not recall Bush ever stating being gay is or should be illegal. In
fact, I do not recall a single disparaging word from Bush on gays.
- Prev by Date: Re: political
- Next by Date: Re: Help With Smelly Humidor
- Previous by thread: Re: Intro
- Next by thread: Re: Intro