Re: Intro

Marc Schneiderman <garbaron@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Sat, 01 Sep 2007 13:17:21 -0500, Mickey
<Mickey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Oh, yes, that. I forgot to mention that, like many closeted
homosexuals, Gladys goes around accusing everyone who doesn't take him
seriously of being gay.

I agree. Oh, BTW Mickey, weren't we gonna have dinner together? :-)
ThigarBaron

I think we're slated for something in November. ;-)

  • Re: Intro
    ... Gladys goes around accusing everyone who doesn't take him ... seriously of being gay. ... Oh, BTW Mickey, weren't we gonna have dinner together? ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Intro
    ... Gladys goes around accusing everyone who doesn't take him ... seriously of being gay. ... Oh, BTW Mickey, weren't we gonna have dinner together? ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Intro
    ... Gladys goes around accusing everyone who doesn't take him ... Did you change the curtains yet or are we going shopping? ... You post as if you're proud of being gay. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: where to find fun game?
    ... > Accusing other people of being gay is usually a sign of insecurity ... > regarding your own masculinity, and definitely a sign of immaturity. ...
    (alt.os.windows-xp)
  • Re: OT: Palin Strikes Again
    ... There is nothing in my post or my mind to make anyone infer that I was ... accusing you of not seeing me because I was gay. ... It is true that I demurred on seeing the Braunfels opera you wanted to ...
    (rec.music.opera)