Re: Never Again

"padre" <spirito_santo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
news:46dab37b$0$19337$edfadb0f@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

"Alex W." <ingilt@xxxxxxxxxxx> skrev i en meddelelse
news:5jvp8aF1ett3U3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

As Padre suggests, perhaps it is time to explore other ethnicities in
your ancestry. If you are partial to singing and quaffing, might I
suggest a touch of the Irish in your woodpile?

And if he's partial to beer, there might be some Danish as well.

I'm 3/4 German. Most of the rest is "black Welsh". The Goddard
part of the family is the black Welsh part. I don't think
there's any Danish in me (and _no_ I don't want some....)

B.

--
Cheerfully resisting change since 1959.

  • Re: upcoming Denmark trip
    ... Traditional Danish food is okay I guess, ... There are McD's all over the country!!! ... Beer is relatively expensive these days, especially if you buy it at ...
    (rec.equestrian)
  • Open Source Beer!
    ... The Danes love their beer, but increasingly they are looking beyond the old ... Danish standby, Carlsberg, to quench their thirst. ... Students from the Information Technology University in Copenhagen are trying to ... The idea behind the beer comes from open source software. ...
    (rec.bicycles.misc)
  • Re: After FLUCK tour? UK Riders....
    ... We can ride around in a Unipack! ... By the way beer is Øl in Danish. ...
    (rec.sport.unicycling)
  • Re: You or I?
    ... government's restrictions on beer packaging, ... Yes, I remember that about 15 years ago, beer in Danish shops was only ... available in returnable glass bottles. ... towards your bill if you shop afterwards. ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Re: Never Again
    ... part of the family is the black Welsh part. ... there's any Danish in me ... Whereabouts in Germany are those 3/4 from? ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)