Re: Never Again
- From: Ken Dixon <nsvmiami@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 01 Sep 2007 11:43:32 -0400
Uncle Grumpy wrote:
"Michael Barrett" <kalu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The lesson you need to learn is : never knowingly give a bad cigar as a gift.
I'd rather knowingly give a bad cigar as a gift than waste a good one
on someone who wouldn't know the difference and wouldn't appreciate
the good one.
I hate to do this but I'm with Grump.
I've seen too many good sticks go to waste.
- Prev by Date: Re: Miami Herf
- Next by Date: Re: political
- Previous by thread: Re: Never Again
- Next by thread: Re: Never Again