- From: at7000@xxxxxxxxxxx (Winston Castro)
- Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2007 02:14:18 GMT
On 8 Aug 2007 21:15:39 GMT, Bart Goddard <goddardbe@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Yet somehow, in religion, any crackpot is considered "equally
valid", in spite of the fact that professional theologians
know better. A Christian theologian can look at Buddhism
and Hinduism and tell that one is a serious religion and
the other is crackpottery.
Yet, Einstein, the father or modern science, actually endosred
Buddhism as a rational and modern religion, worthy of respect.
I'll take him over your "Christian theologians."
I hate to break this to you, but you believe in complete fairy tales.
- Prev by Date: Re: political
- Next by Date: Re: Are Cigars the work of the devil?
- Previous by thread: Re: political
- Next by thread: Re: political