Re: Cigar ash burn question...

On Jul 23, 11:24 pm, Miss Elaine Eos <Misc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
In article <46a525aa$0$3154$4c368...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
"Sandy Gerli" <a...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I've a question about ash burn characteristics. In general, if an ash burns
tapered toward the center rather than straight when the ash is bumped off,
is that a sign of poor rolling, cf. uneven roll, or too dry/too moist (I
doubt moist, as my humidor is between 65-70%), or what??

I don't think it's much to worry about if your cigar-cherry has a slight
"bullet" or rounded-cone shape. That's fairly normal. In fact, I think
it's pretty unusual to see a cigar where the ash drops off nearly
straight.

Like I said in my original reply to bjmickey (blow-job Mickey):

"I don't recall the OP saying that there WAS a problem."

Thank you for backing me up on that.

.