Re: ASC is down to the dregs.

Bart Goddard <goddardbe@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

MikeZ <Mike.Gets.His@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in
news:1185234453.042964.292680@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

I'd rather be thought of as dumb than a rude prig.

I got some bad news for you then: I think I can speak for
everyone when I say we all think of you as BOTH dumb AND
a rude prig. In fact, I'm thinking it right now.

Day Infinity: Nothing happened.

Dumb AND a rude prig, and controlling to the point of neurosis.
Probably the result of some childhood abuse where he felt powerless.

  • Re: A party overwhelmingly white, rural and aged
    ... Just because you disagree with her, doesn't make her dumb. ... news channels than Fox. ... I feel that I'm closer to the American mainstream as a moderate Democrat ... than the entire Republican Party is, and I have the results of the election ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: Will Israel Attack Iran?
    ... Face it Alan, you are dumb, dumb, dumb. ... International news agency covering events in the Islamic world, ... analysis of the ongoing apartheid treatment with the Muslim world". ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: Will Israel Attack Iran?
    ... Face it Alan, you are dumb, dumb, dumb. ... International news agency covering events in the Islamic world, ... analysis of the ongoing apartheid treatment with the Muslim world". ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: Criticizing Fox News
    ... That kind of ability seems to run rampant in the hallowed halls ... Bill O'Reilly DOES NOT report the news, ... opinions and then have either supporters or detractors on hand to ... superior...while looking dumb as dirt to others... ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: Will Israel Attack Iran?
    ... Face it Alan, you are dumb, dumb, dumb. ... International news agency covering events in the Islamic world, ... if Israel attacks Iran. ...
    (soc.retirement)