Re: political

On Thu, 19 Jul 2007 09:47:36 -0400, Ken Dixon <nsvmiami@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

MLF wrote:
"Wingman" <wing98@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote

Had the Dems offered up anything
REMOTELY acceptable, Bush would have lost by a large margin....IMO :)

You got that right. Kerry was significantly less popular than the
proverbial "Yella Dog". Hell, even I might have voted for the dog.

You got that right. I'd vote for any dog running in that election. OTOH, we
could have had the Gore running again.

I hope AlGore was being serious when he said he will not run. Four years
of him in the oval office and Pelosi in congress is kinda scary sounding.

Perhaps even more scary sounding, is you'd be more satisfied if it
were Dick Cheney and Tom Delay in those positions?

(Just an example, I know that thankfully, the latter would never
happen)

  • Re: political
    ... Bush would have lost by a large margin....IMO:) ... even I might have voted for the dog. ... I'd vote for any dog running in that election. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: political
    ... even I might have voted for the dog. ... I'd vote for any dog running in that election. ... of him in the oval office and Pelosi in congress is kinda scary sounding. ... were Dick Cheney and Tom Delay in those positions? ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Which one of my dogs would you kill?
    ... If I saw your dog running down my street, I would kill it. ... be vewy, vewy quiet. ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Re: political
    ... proverbial "Yella Dog". ... Hell, even I might have voted for the dog. ... I'd vote for any dog running in that election. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Rowdy the hitchhicking dog
    ... > this dog is house broken too and will let ya know when he needs to go do ... > for a picture ask foote as i sent him one of it recently spiritrising ... >> Rowdy is stuck in Missouri because we couldn't take him on the train. ... Hell, he may even offer you one of his Matchbox Hummers, his ...
    (alt.gathering.rainbow)