Re: political

MLF wrote:
"Wingman" <wing98@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote

Had the Dems offered up anything
REMOTELY acceptable, Bush would have lost by a large margin....IMO :)

You got that right. Kerry was significantly less popular than the
proverbial "Yella Dog". Hell, even I might have voted for the dog.

You got that right. I'd vote for any dog running in that election. OTOH, we could have had the Gore running again.

I hope AlGore was being serious when he said he will not run. Four years of him in the oval office and Pelosi in congress is kinda scary sounding.

  • Re: political
    ... Bush would have lost by a large margin....IMO:) ... even I might have voted for the dog. ... I'd vote for any dog running in that election. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: political
    ... even I might have voted for the dog. ... I'd vote for any dog running in that election. ... of him in the oval office and Pelosi in congress is kinda scary sounding. ... were Dick Cheney and Tom Delay in those positions? ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: political
    ... Hell, even I might have voted for the dog. ... I'd vote for any dog running in that election. ... of him in the oval office and Pelosi in congress is kinda scary sounding. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Which one of my dogs would you kill?
    ... If I saw your dog running down my street, I would kill it. ... be vewy, vewy quiet. ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Re: Rowdy the hitchhicking dog
    ... > this dog is house broken too and will let ya know when he needs to go do ... > for a picture ask foote as i sent him one of it recently spiritrising ... >> Rowdy is stuck in Missouri because we couldn't take him on the train. ... Hell, he may even offer you one of his Matchbox Hummers, his ...
    (alt.gathering.rainbow)