Re: Cigars of Habanos
- From: "Toduce \(Jim\)" <jstewart13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 17:47:11 -0600
<druguillot@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
First off, the last order I got all the cigars were of a slightly
different color, which is usually a sign of fake quality cigars. In a
good box, all the cigars should be of the same size, shape and color,
relatively speaking. This last order, all the cigars were a bit off.
Secondly, the pull was very hard. I could not get a smooth draw from
the cigars, which again is usually a sign of a fake. Third, the ash
was not "white." It was more dark gray and black. Finally, they just
didn't taste good and the aroma was not as pleasant as usual.
p.s. what do you mean by "down here?" Also, can you recommend any
Down here. Yes there are other sites. What problems are you seeing
Down here means that you are "top-posting." Frowned upon in these parts. COH
ships only the real-deal from my experience. Many cigar brands suffer from
QC...especially cigars that were made 1998-2001. This was the boon and
Habanos was having trouble keeping up.
- Prev by Date: Tobacco Talk vintage Cigar Smoking Pipe tobacciana 1884
- Next by Date: Re: Cigars of Habanos
- Previous by thread: Re: Cigars of Habanos
- Next by thread: Re: Cigars of Habanos