Re: Scooter gets commuted, Bill Clinton got impeached ...

In article <df7mi.525$I76.130@trnddc05>,
"Paul M. Cook" <pmBERMUDA_SHORTScook@xxxxxxx> wrote:

In light of the fact that the reason for bombing Afghanistan was later
proved to be absolutely correct and necessary (perhaps you heard of
9-11-01?)

So, you're IN FAVOR of preemptive bombings, then...?

--
Please remove your pants if you want to send me e-mail.
Lots of good cigar info, the ASC Birthday page, FAQs, vendors and more at

  • Re: OT: CRS claims another victim
    ... since then....I can't find the screwdriver I was using. ... Please remove your pants if you want to send me e-mail. ... Lots of good cigar info, the ASC Birthday page, FAQs, vendors and more at ... A "great" review is one with the name of the cigar before the review text in the body of the post. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: [OT] Its an exciting time to be alive...
    ... not kidding about the scary shit part. ... "We are on the verge of unzipping the secrets of creation and peering into the pants of God Himself." ... Lots of good cigar info, the ASC Birthday page, FAQs, vendors and more at ... A "great" review is one with the name of the cigar before the review text in the body of the post. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Scooter gets commuted, Bill Clinton got impeached ...
    ... So, you're IN FAVOR of preemptive bombings, then...? ... Lots of good cigar info, the ASC Birthday page, FAQs, vendors and more at ... A "great" review is one with the name of the cigar before the review text ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: WorldHabanosFakes.com
    ... jeremy wrote: ... Please remove your pants if you want to send me e-mail. ... Lots of good cigar info, the ASC Birthday page, FAQs, vendors and more at ... A "great" review is one with the name of the cigar before the review text ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: BP lying about spill rate
    ... committee today because they really need to be asked the same questions I am going to ask Homeland Security, the Coast Guard and BP,” Lieberman said Monday afternoon as the hearing commenced. ... Please remove your pants if you want to send me e-mail. ... Lots of good cigar info, the ASC Birthday page, FAQs, vendors and more at ... A "great" review is one with the name of the cigar before the review text in the body of the post. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)