Re: Humidor question please
- From: Miss Elaine Eos <Misc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2007 13:22:01 GMT
In article <5f9c42F3c8bkpU2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
"Alex W." <ingilt@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"Miss Elaine Eos" <Misc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
In article <slrnf8tigj.55j.justin.0707@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Justin C <justin.0707@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Has anyone here ever met Grumps? I have a mental image of him, and it
*is* Grumpy from the Seven Dwarves, complete with hat and beard. I only
ask in case I'm spot on :)
Nah, Disney's "Grumpy" is lovable... ;)
Cue flashback to "Snow White Does the Seven Dwarves".
Gee, thanks, Misc ...
Ah, the British Navy had that one, too, eh...? <G>
Please remove your pants if you want to send me e-mail.
Lots of good cigar info, the ASC Birthday page, FAQs, vendors and more at
A "great" review is one with the name of the cigar before the review text
in the body of the post. :)
- Prev by Date: Re: DR - H Upmann Lonsdale
- Next by Date: Re: Smoke one for
- Previous by thread: Re: Humidor question please
- Next by thread: Re: Humidor question please