Re: Smoke one for

"Marc Schneiderman" <garbaron@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:p06n835lco14s4e9cbaotqr3d96cnhave3@xxxxxxxxxx
On Tue, 03 Jul 2007 20:20:04 GMT, "Paul M. Cook"
<pmBERMUDA_SHORTScook@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Yeah and the historic peace accord between Egypt and Israel which remains
unbroken to this day. Utter incompetence.

Paul

Thank God for Begin.

And for an Arab leader with enough common sense to know that his countries
future was wrapped up in that of Israel. Arabs believe in the same god,
Marc.

  • Re: The USA, Israel and the EDL
    ... Chief architect of the state of Israel and revered as Father of the Nation ... we have taken their country. ... It is true God ...
    (uk.politics.misc)
  • Re: Smoke one for
    ... And for an Arab leader with enough common sense to know that his ... future was wrapped up in that of Israel. ... monotheistic religion believes in the same god. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Guess who said this: "If I were an Arab leader, I would never sign an agreement with Israel."
    ... Israel. ... teh Jewish God ... Jewish people have come and we have stolen their country. ...
    (soc.culture.israel)
  • Re: Smoke one for
    ... And for an Arab leader with enough common sense to know that his ... future was wrapped up in that of Israel. ... monotheistic religion believes in the same god. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Zionist Quote of the Day
    ... the Arabs make peace? ... If I were an Arab leader I would never make ... terms with Israel. ... we have taken their country. ...
    (talk.politics.mideast)