Re: Smoke one for

In article <nrsii.3134$fw2.2562@trnddc04>,
"Paul M. Cook" <pmBERMUDA_SHORTScook@xxxxxxx> wrote:

And you cannot forget what replaced [Carter]

The person chosen by an overwhelming majority of American voting
citizens...?

Misc "just checkin'..."

--
Please remove your pants if you want to send me e-mail.
Lots of good cigar info, the ASC Birthday page, FAQs, vendors and more at

  • Re: Hey, I got banned!
    ... This is not a witch hunt, Misc. ... Stop playing the victim. ... Lots of good cigar info, the ASC Birthday page, FAQs, vendors and more at ... A "great" review is one with the name of the cigar before the review text ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: OT: CRS claims another victim
    ... since then....I can't find the screwdriver I was using. ... Please remove your pants if you want to send me e-mail. ... Lots of good cigar info, the ASC Birthday page, FAQs, vendors and more at ... A "great" review is one with the name of the cigar before the review text in the body of the post. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Occupy Wall Street?
    ... Misc "taking notes;)" ... Do I get to know how many health code violations in the past 3 years before I dine at a restaurant? ... Lots of good cigar info, the ASC Birthday page, FAQs, vendors and more at ... A "great" review is one with the name of the cigar before the review text in the body of the post. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: [OT] Its an exciting time to be alive...
    ... not kidding about the scary shit part. ... "We are on the verge of unzipping the secrets of creation and peering into the pants of God Himself." ... Lots of good cigar info, the ASC Birthday page, FAQs, vendors and more at ... A "great" review is one with the name of the cigar before the review text in the body of the post. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: OT:Way to go Al
    ... Misc "maybe next month..." ... Please remove your pants if you want to send me e-mail. ... Lots of good cigar info, the ASC Birthday page, FAQs, vendors and more at ... A "great" review is one with the name of the cigar before the review text ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)