- From: jeremy <jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 22:50:53 GMT
I am going back to the old country in early September. I already have a dinner arranged with Graeme, a respected food critic and often obnoxious drunk Scotsman in the restaurant of his choice.
As reservations can be difficult to procure, now is the time to decide to join us. With a little good fortune Mitchell will be attending, with or without the wife, I cannot tell.
- Prev by Date: Re: WTF is wrong with people in this country.
- Next by Date: Re: Wow. Talk about gouging the automotive cash cow...
- Previous by thread: Punch punch
- Next by thread: Re: London trip