Re: Happy Father's Day!
- From: Miss Elaine Eos <Misc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 05:50:09 GMT
In article <gSVdi.2030$AR5.1779@trnddc06>, met00 <met00cigar@xxxxxxxxx>
Miss Elaine Eos wrote:
To all of you who are fathers, have fathers, need fathers or have been
trying your hardest to do what fathers do without actually becoming a
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!
On Mothers Day all Fathers are told that they should do something with
the kids because it's moms chance to have a day off and relax... take
some personal time.
On Fathers Day all Fathers are told that they should do something with
the kids because the kids want to spend time with dad doing something
special to make the day memorable.
I always thought these were interesting:
* Mother's day is the day with the most suicides.
* Father's day is the day with the most collect phone calls.
Please remove your pants if you want to send me e-mail.
Lots of good cigar info, the ASC Birthday page, FAQs, vendors and more at
A "great" review is one with the name of the cigar before the review text
in the body of the post. :)
- Prev by Date: Re: New Elite Cigar Group
- Next by Date: Re: Breakfast Cigars
- Previous by thread: Re: Happy Father's Day!
- Next by thread: Re: Happy Father's Day!