Re: Hey, I got banned!

On Sun, 17 Jun 2007 23:16:58 GMT, Hutch <champboat@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Sun, 17 Jun 2007 14:25:59 -0700, Miss Elaine Eos
<Misc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

In article <gh3b73d1o0nvr1nudme2dfghdevp70mdur@xxxxxxx>,
Hutch <champboat@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I guess I always called that "honest discussion" (on both sides.)

You know damned well that Tim doesn't post here, so your "both sides"
is another bullshit comparison.

For me, this speaks volumes. Why doesn't he post here?

Does he prefer the psychological safety-net of his own sandbox and
playground, where he gets to be Almighty and is judge, jury, and
executioner for all that goes on there?

He seriously needs to grow a pair, delete his silly forum, and come
back to ASC, where the real men play rough and egos get wounded.

.