Re: Hey, I got banned!
- From: Miss Elaine Eos <Misc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 22:17:05 -0700
In article <413c73dmt86jp8t9upapiiaiikaep9el4d@xxxxxxx>,
Winston Castro <blah@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Let's face it, Ted could not resist the urge to call those hypocrites
out. He is somewhat of a hero now in my book.
Please don't ascribe motive to me, Winston. I was trying to make light
of what I thought was a rather ..."difficult" situation. It's too bad
that so many took it as insult -- but I guess that's their prerogative.
It's a little funny that those who have seen me post haven't caught on
that I'm hardly shy about telling someone when I *AM* insulting them --
it's not like I've ever tried to hide it...
In fact, one might say-
He has gone from "zero to hero."
Gosh, uh... "thanks" :\
Please remove your pants if you want to send me e-mail.
Lots of good cigar info, the ASC Birthday page, FAQs, vendors and more at
A "great" review is one with the name of the cigar before the review text
in the body of the post. :)
- Prev by Date: Re: Hey, I got banned!
- Next by Date: Re: Hey, I got banned!
- Previous by thread: Re: Hey, I got banned!
- Next by thread: Re: Hey, I got banned!