Re: Best Cigars?

On Mon, 11 Jun 2007 20:44:01 +0200, Stefano typed:

Hello, I live in Italy and there are no many types of cigars.

Can you tell me what you smoke and write a small review of it?

There's a better way, go here: http://www.top25cigar.com/ and you'll
find all of the reviews that you are looking for. Use the internet to
buy your cigars: they're cheaper and there's a larger selection than
your local shop would have.
--
Cordially,

Serge Dasara
6/11/2007 8:03:36 PM

  • Re: Any Milwaukee area herfers?
    ... FWIW, got over to Uhle's -- which is a pretty nice shop, although much ... I'll just sit in the corner and smoke alone... ... Lots of good cigar info, the ASC Birthday page, FAQs, vendors and more at ... A "great" review is one with the name of the cigar before the review text ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: PS2 does Dolby Digital 7.1 IN GAME
    ... > Smoke wrote: ... I think everyone is just pissed the game didn't go to Xbox. ... This taken directly from the IGN review: ... Characters like Kilik won't startle ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)
  • Guess Again Review and Guess!
    ... Mmmm, good smoke. ... Ok, it was a firm, but not tight rolled cigar, lighter in color, but not ... here is the review and my guess. ... Ol' Time Rack 'n Ruler: ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Review: Zino Platinum Scepter Series Shorty
    ... I've been planning on a review of it here for some time. ... I got a Zino Platinum Scepter series chubby that I smoked a few weeks ago. ... taste profile and smoke was remarkably similar to the review of the shorty. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)