Re: Mortality Statistics
- From: styleman4@xxxxxxxxx
- Date: 28 May 2007 09:56:35 -0700
On May 28, 12:41 pm, Bart Goddard <goddar...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"Paul M. Cook" <pmBERMUDA_SHORTSc...@xxxxxxx> wrote in news:WLC6i.463
country that never did us any harm
Two things wrong with that clause. 1. It'd be pretty
hard to prove that Iraq never did us any harm. 2. If
I see a punk beating up an old lady, should I leave him
alone because he "never did me any harm"?
This Iraq business started when Saddam invaded Kuwait.
First he harmed relatively defenseless Kuwait. The US
came to Kuwait's defense and Iraq has been doing us harm
Cheerfully resisting change since 1959.
This FORUM business started when COUNTRY PEOPLE USED TO FOR A LIFE.
First harmed relatively defenseless STYLEMAN. The PEEPS
came to STYLEMAN defense and PEOPLE OF NO LIVES has been doing us
- Prev by Date: Re: Mortality Statistics
- Next by Date: Re: Retail TDA
- Previous by thread: Re: Mortality Statistics
- Next by thread: Re: Mortality Statistics