Re: OT: Ron Paul For President

In article <Xns9939D589E14F9goddardb@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Bart Goddard <goddardbe@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Bart (who has too large a pile of foreign money)

Snailer available... ;)

--
Please remove your pants if you want to send me e-mail.
Lots of good cigar info, the ASC Birthday page, FAQs, vendors and more at

  • Re: Snailer available
    ... Votes in favor of Winston: ... If you think you have my snailer, and you care about having the correct ... Lots of good cigar info, the ASC Birthday page, FAQs, vendors and more at ... A "great" review is one with the name of the cigar before the review text ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Snailer available
    ... Votes in favor of Winston: ... If you think you have my snailer, and you care about having the correct ... Lots of good cigar info, the ASC Birthday page, FAQs, vendors and more at ... A "great" review is one with the name of the cigar before the review text ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: OT:Investment advice
    ... IMO, for the 1st consult, talk to 3. ... Send me your snailer, I'll donate a copy. ... Lots of good cigar info, the ASC Birthday page, FAQs, vendors and more at ... A "great" review is one with the name of the cigar before the review text ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: OT: CRS claims another victim
    ... since then....I can't find the screwdriver I was using. ... Please remove your pants if you want to send me e-mail. ... Lots of good cigar info, the ASC Birthday page, FAQs, vendors and more at ... A "great" review is one with the name of the cigar before the review text in the body of the post. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: [OT] Its an exciting time to be alive...
    ... not kidding about the scary shit part. ... "We are on the verge of unzipping the secrets of creation and peering into the pants of God Himself." ... Lots of good cigar info, the ASC Birthday page, FAQs, vendors and more at ... A "great" review is one with the name of the cigar before the review text in the body of the post. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)