Re: Opinions on RASS

On Tue, 22 May 2007 09:47:41 -0500, "btorvik2" <btorvik2@xxxxxxx>
wrote:

Miss Elaine Eos wrote:
In article <Xns993487E338DFgoddardb@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Bart Goddard <goddardbe@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

MikeZ <Mike.Gets.His@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in news:1179510928.776006.86550
@u30g2000hsc.googlegroups.com:
Informing the authorities of criminal activity isn't harrasment.
Just the opposite, It's your, my, our civic duty.

No, it's called "barratry." And it's illegal.

Oh, sure, send me to the dictionary...!

So now Mike has his own ship? :-)

barratry..

2 : an unlawful act or fraudulent breach of duty on the part of a master of
a ship or of the mariners to the injury of the owner of the ship or cargo

bernie

All this time I thought barratry was the island Jean Lafitte lived on.

Wingman

"When you find yourself in command, take charge. When faced with a decision, do what is right. Nothing else matters." - Gen. H. Norman Schwarzkopf
.