Re: Opinions on RASS

On Tue, 22 May 2007 09:47:41 -0500, "btorvik2" <btorvik2@xxxxxxx>
wrote:

Miss Elaine Eos wrote:
In article <Xns993487E338DFgoddardb@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Bart Goddard <goddardbe@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

MikeZ <Mike.Gets.His@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in news:1179510928.776006.86550
@u30g2000hsc.googlegroups.com:
Informing the authorities of criminal activity isn't harrasment.
Just the opposite, It's your, my, our civic duty.

No, it's called "barratry." And it's illegal.

Oh, sure, send me to the dictionary...!

So now Mike has his own ship? :-)

barratry..

2 : an unlawful act or fraudulent breach of duty on the part of a master of
a ship or of the mariners to the injury of the owner of the ship or cargo

bernie

All this time I thought barratry was the island Jean Lafitte lived on.

Wingman

"When you find yourself in command, take charge. When faced with a decision, do what is right. Nothing else matters." - Gen. H. Norman Schwarzkopf

  • Re: Damn you, FEDEX! or Nikon D40 lost in Springfield, MO blackhole.
    ... the 2 mp Mavica he had been using with a Nikon D40. ... After shopping around, he got me to order one for him. ... The shipper had it insured, but from what I have read it could take weeks to sort this crap out. ... You may get your insurance from FedEx and a couple weeks later they find it and deliver it. ...
    (alt.photography)
  • Re: python 3 constant
    ... is require Python to change to accommodate your need. ... Can you see the slight difference? ... Best regards, ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: The Sci-Fi Rejection Letter That Time Forgot
    ... nations have stockpiled arsenals of these incredible bombs and the time the story is set. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)
  • Re: Opinions on RASS
    ... the opposite, It's your, my, our civic duty. ... No, it's called "barratry." ... Dante places barrators in the Eighth Circle, ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Wachstumssaison Flieder
    ... Handbreit über dem Boden. ... "Fliederkrimi" am Samstag halten heute meine Nerven nicht aus. ... Dorothee ...
    (de.rec.garten)