Re: Opinions on RASS

"Winston Castro" <at7000@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
It is sad what has happened to the Monte 2. At one time they were
some of the finest tasting cigars in the world.

But these days, I would agree with you, I'd actually prefer a RASS.

I smoked a Monte #2 last night. I have no idea what you're talking about. It's a better cigar right now than it has been in years.

  • Re: Opinions on RASS
    ... some of the finest tasting cigars in the world. ... But these days, I would agree with you, I'd actually prefer a RASS. ... the RASS seem to be spot on consistent in their delivery of the ... Will the Monte 2 make a comeback? ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Opinions on RASS
    ... some of the finest tasting cigars in the world. ... But these days, I would agree with you, I'd actually prefer a RASS. ... How much age was on the Monte 2 you smoked last nite? ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Opinions on RASS
    ... Loud Mouth wrote: ... some of the finest tasting cigars in the world. ... But these days, I would agree with you, I'd actually prefer a RASS. ... How much age was on the Monte 2 you smoked last nite? ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)