Re: cigar haiku

On Wed, 16 May 2007 12:46:32 +0100, "Alex W." <ingilt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

"
Mixed grill at the Casa CigarBaron: pickled herring, kielbasa, some vodka
and kosher whale blubber. Yummy ...
;-)

Correct except for the whale blubber...we eat the whale as sushi.

  • Re: You can hunt and eat the kind of animals you like to, if youre White.
    ... and/or dog in Chicago. ... "You can hunt and eat the kind of animals you like to, ... Do white people like to eat whale or dog? ...
    (sci.skeptic)
  • Re: Steve is a wonderful hubby!
    ... I think he only eats eels and the occasional whale. ... I'd rather live on a diet of shit than whale. ... Whale meat is great, although I agree, I would rather you eat shit than ...
    (uk.people.support.depression)
  • Re: jugged hare
    ... Oleg Lego wrote: ... of whale, another 10% eat it now and then, another 10% eat at least ... The only time I tasted whale, it was rather like beef, and was ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Re: Watch out - theres greenies about
    ... > What do you think of those left wing greenie 'save the whale' ... > Why not kill the whale - if you eat flesh you cannot complain.As long as ... The merKins cannot prove that they dont eat Iraqi babies. ...
    (soc.culture.scottish)
  • Re: Steve is a wonderful hubby!
    ... I think he only eats eels and the occasional whale. ... Whale meat is great, although I agree, I would rather you eat shit ... Commander UPSD Expeditionary Forces ...
    (uk.people.support.depression)