Re: Condensation in humidors
- From: Cuphea Ignea <cupheaignea@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 00:33:01 GMT
Winston Castro <at7000@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
You bought into some very bad bullshit my friend, all hooks, lines
Humidors are fine in the range of 50F to 100F. Anyone who tells you
something else, is an idiot and a poser.
The same bullshit that gets people to freeze their cigars to kill the
*Cuphea Ignea* "My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite
smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if
need be during all meals and in the intervals between them." -Winston
- Prev by Date: Re: OT:Dry rub or baste?
- Next by Date: Re: Condensation in humidors
- Previous by thread: Re: Condensation in humidors
- Next by thread: Re: Condensation in humidors