Re: "The official 9-11 story is full of holes..."

On May 7, 11:54 am, MikeZ <Mike.Gets....@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On May 7, 12:07 pm, Miss Elaine Eos <Misc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Can't say why this made me think of WC... ;)

<http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/conspiracy_theories.png>

--
Please remove your pants if you want to send me e-mail.
Lots of good cigar info, the ASC Birthday page, FAQs, vendors and more at

Anyone from the USA that replies to this thread and has admitted to
having Cuban Cigars or those who have admitted to sending Cuban Cigars
to someone in the USA will be reported to the proper authorities. As
long as there're OT posts to ASC these reports will be on going.
This isn't a threat it's a promise!

See? there are some advantages for living in Canada aside from the
free healthcare and hockey. We can buy cuban cigars at any B&M (at $25
a stick, or more), AND, we are exempted from threats made by trolls
such as this one.
Phew!!! I'm soooo relieved.

  • Re: Smoke one for Sis-Misc. 8/1/62 - 3/30/06
    ... I showed her the responses to my "smoke one for Sis-Misc" thread at the ... ("even if they DO stink like cigars!" ... Lots of good cigar info, the ASC Birthday page, FAQs, vendors and more at ... A "great" review is one with the name of the cigar before the review text ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Smoke one for Sis-Misc. 8/1/62 - 3/30/06
    ... She went quietly and without pain, ... ("even if they DO stink like cigars!" ... Lots of good cigar info, the ASC Birthday page, FAQs, vendors and more at ... A "great" review is one with the name of the cigar before the review text ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Smoke one for Sis-Misc. 8/1/62 - 3/30/06
    ... I showed her the responses to my "smoke one for Sis-Misc" thread at the ... ("even if they DO stink like cigars!" ... Lots of good cigar info, the ASC Birthday page, FAQs, vendors and more at ... A "great" review is one with the name of the cigar before the review text ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Smoke one for Sis-Misc. 8/1/62 - 3/30/06
    ... I showed her the responses to my "smoke one for Sis-Misc" thread at the ... ("even if they DO stink like cigars!" ... Lots of good cigar info, the ASC Birthday page, FAQs, vendors and more at ... A "great" review is one with the name of the cigar before the review text ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Smoke one for Sis-Misc. 8/1/62 - 3/30/06
    ... She thinks I am an idiot for smoking cigars, ... I showed her the responses to my "smoke one for Sis-Misc" thread at the ... Lots of good cigar info, the ASC Birthday page, FAQs, vendors and more at ... A "great" review is one with the name of the cigar before the review text ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)