Re: POTUS Seal Cigar (Seriously Bad Stuff)

mary wrote:
Thanks for the review (G).... I'm gonna be on the lookout for these -
the can sounds great (unless the aroma lingers forever) and I have a
friend who "deserves" the cigars!

I'm not sure if there is anyone who actually deserves these cigars, much less a "friend"... Although there are folks who are crazy enough to try anything once (or in my case, twice)...

8-)

  • Re: Saturday night
    ... So was your friend saying to you that she wasn't really a ... Now as a word of caution since you were around second hand smoke all ... used to be my main smoking buddies. ... He was the one who dutifully brought over cigars during my last ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: GNFT story
    ... I have a friend that used to work for a boat-lift company, half the company is here near Seattle, the second half is in Miami. ... He mentions my desire to his partner (a Cuban Ex-Pat), to which the partner says"no problemo". ... They get to his last day there and my friend reminds him of the cigars, to which his partner says:"Padrons suck, we'll get him some good cigars, some freshly rolled ones " My friend says:well, ok". ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Olive branch by proxy
    ... think cigars. ... take a deep breath, spend a few minutes calling a ... We just had the first of three memorials for my friend ... Excellent rant, and most timely. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)