Re: Potato guns

On May 2, 9:55 pm, Miss Elaine Eos <Misc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

"Any person desiring a classification of a ³potato gun,² ³spud gun² or
similar device must [request one]"

(From <>)

I'm gonna have to research this further. Of course, if I *WANT* my
ATF-juristicted device to be classified as a potato-gun, ok! But I'm
still curious about the whole business of the ATF having domain over
what amounts to home-made mortars or cannons.

Misc "my potato is bigger than your potato ;)"

Please remove your pants if you want to send me e-mail.
Lots of good cigar info, the ASC Birthday page, FAQs, vendors and more at
A "great" review is one with the name of the cigar before the review text
in the body of the post. :)

I can understand it however, as ATF deals with most things that go
boom. Even potatoes.

Granted, you don't really NEED classification if you're not going to
go off the property.