Re: New car, christened with...
- From: "PadronMan©®" <shensiek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 13:08:44 -0700
"Paul M. Cook" <pmcook@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
Great car. Lousy tires. Replace those Dunlops with some Michelin Pilots.
It will be like a whole new car - errrr even though it is a whole new car.
You get my drift. And even though smoking in your new wheels is your
call, it will destroy your car's delicate electronics not to mention the
adhesives. These cars are not only chick cars, they are chicks.
Expensive, temperamental, and oh how they will bite you if not paid proper
attention. But properly handled they will make you glad to be alive
Cough.......cough.....BULLSHIT. Paul that is the dumbest thing I have heard
in a long time. What cheap pieces of shit are you driving????? If this was
true people all over the US and the World would have their cars falling
apart and the radio not working.
Just plain dumb.
- Prev by Date: Re: Proof democrats want a nanny state
- Next by Date: Re: Sleep apnea?
- Previous by thread: Re: New car, christened with...
- Next by thread: Re: New car, christened with...