Re: Air America bankruptcy
- From: "Paul M. Cook" <pmBERMUDA_SHORTScook@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 05:24:05 GMT
"CapitalistPig" <joebagadonuts@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
In article <WU_Ng.9244$xC3.4092@trnddc06>,the
"Paul M. Cook" <pmBERMUDA_SHORTScook@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Yes, "ban" by way of reinstating the Fairness Doctrine. As in requiring
shared points of view as was the norm for 50 years until Reagan "banned"
In other words, subsidize and force the market to bear something that
cannot survive on its own...like PBS.
Yeah, commercial free TV - whoda thunk that they'd have revenue issues?
- Prev by Date: Re: Air America bankruptcy
- Next by Date: Re: OT: Sleep apnea?
- Previous by thread: Re: Air America bankruptcy
- Next by thread: Re: Air America bankruptcy