Re: Air America bankruptcy

"Lee" <watters3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:k_OdndheuLf36JXYnZ2dnUVZ_qCdnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
PadronMan©® wrote:

"Ken Dixon" <nsvmiami@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:J9ZNg.20411$Ca4.14492@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

EXCLUSIVE: Air America To Declare Bankruptcy, But Progressive Radio
Remains Strong

Air America Radio will announce a major restructuring on Friday, which
is
expected to include a bankruptcy filing, three independent sources have
told ThinkProgress.

Air America could remain on the air under the deal, but significant
personnel changes are already in the works. Sources say five Air America
employees were laid off yesterday and were told there would be no
severance without capital infusion or bankruptcy. Also, Air America has
ended its relationship with host Jerry Springer.
http://thinkprogress.org/2006/09/13/air-america-bankruptcy

This fits well Ken because the Dmeocratic Party is mentally bankrupt
anyway.

Sigh... not all of it. Just parts of it.

That's like saying all independents -- declared and undeclared -- just
can't make decisions. We do.

Or like saying the Republican Party is a entirely a bunch of
fundamentalist Christian neocon war profiteers. It's not -- some of you
guys are actually okay <g>

I suggest Ben and Jerry's Chunky Monkey. And I will send cigars to whoever
knows what the hell I am talking about.

  • Re: Air America bankruptcy
    ... Air America could remain on the air under the deal, ... This fits well Ken because the Dmeocratic Party is mentally bankrupt ... I suggest Ben and Jerry's Chunky Monkey. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Air America bankruptcy
    ... told ThinkProgress. ... Air America could remain on the air under the deal, ... This fits well Ken because the Dmeocratic Party is mentally bankrupt ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Air America bankruptcy
    ... Air America Radio will announce a major restructuring on Friday, ... This fits well Ken because the Dmeocratic Party is mentally bankrupt ... I suggest Ben and Jerry's Chunky Monkey. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Air America bankruptcy
    ... Air America Radio will announce a major restructuring on Friday, ... This fits well Ken because the Dmeocratic Party is mentally bankrupt ... Liar Pants on Fire" George Bush doll. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: OT: Air America bankruptcy