Re: Sleep apnea?

GREAT PARTY WEEKEND COMING, NICE INVITES.

TO MY TREASURE IN LIFE.

http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?artist=4096&vid=8258#/overdrive/?artist=4096&vid=8258

Hutch wrote:
On 10 Sep 2006 06:29:46 -0700, winelinc@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

The last 10th ends up
seeking alternatives such as surgery, tracheotmy, or death.

With choices like that................

--

Get Kinky in 2006....Why The Hell Not?
www.kinkyfriedman.com

  • Re: Sleep apnea?
    ... seeking alternatives such as surgery, tracheotmy, or death. ... Get Kinky in 2006....Why The Hell Not? ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Ind: Nigerian Presidents wife dies after plastic surgery operation in Spain
    ... Nigerian President's wife dies after plastic surgery operation in Spain ... Nigeria was in mourning yesterday following the sudden death of Stella ... Obasanjo, the country's first lady, after cosmetic surgery in Spain. ...
    (soc.culture.nigeria)
  • Re: Lap Bands
    ... but the point I was making was the risks ... death was to be listed as natural with no attribute to the surgery. ... statistics for it are calculated as they are for other surgeries. ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: SWMBOs gone.
    ... death, no matter what they say. ... She was supposed to have surgery, ... I went to visit her yesterday morning anticipating ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: Keith Richards near death? gets Top Secret Surgery
    ... and mobile and has not had surgery." ... suggested any "near death" nonsense, regardless of whether you used a ... And you _didn't_ use a question mark when headlining "gets top secret ...
    (rec.music.beatles)