Re: OT: Proof democrats want a nanny state
- From: "Hutch lee dixon" <hutchleedixon@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 12 Sep 2006 17:07:16 -0700
GREAT PARTY WEEKEND COMING, NICE INVITES.
TO MY TREASURE IN LIFE.
"Paul M. Cook" <pmBERMUDA_SHORTScook@xxxxxxx> wrote in news:On1Mg.28996
"Bart Goddard" <goddardbe@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Why Mommy is a Democrat
I am amused and appalled. This is hilarious, and a harbinger of our
I got a big kick out of the list of Democratic "values".
The fact that it's hard to figure out whether the webpage
is a satire speaks volumes.
Tolerance seems to be a value that emerges in the absence of concentrated
efforts to instill hate from a very early age. Maybe Ann Coulter can be
persuaded to write children's books?
Perhaps you'd like your children taking showers with homosexuals at the
- Prev by Date: Re: Proof democrats want a nanny state
- Next by Date: Re: Lee.....
- Previous by thread: Re: OT: Proof democrats want a nanny state
- Next by thread: Re: OT: Proof democrats want a nanny state