Re: OT: Proof democrats want a nanny state

GREAT PARTY WEEKEND COMING, NICE INVITES.

TO MY TREASURE IN LIFE.

http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?artist=4096&vid=8258#/overdrive/?artist=4096&vid=8258

MBS wrote:
"Paul M. Cook" <pmBERMUDA_SHORTScook@xxxxxxx> wrote in news:On1Mg.28996
$CL6.28309@trnddc06:

"Bart Goddard" <goddardbe@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
demonick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Why Mommy is a Democrat

http://littledemocrats.net/

I am amused and appalled. This is hilarious, and a harbinger of our
doom.

I got a big kick out of the list of Democratic "values".
Specifically "tolerence".

The fact that it's hard to figure out whether the webpage
is a satire speaks volumes.

Tolerance seems to be a value that emerges in the absence of concentrated
efforts to instill hate from a very early age. Maybe Ann Coulter can be
persuaded to write children's books?

Paul

Perhaps you'd like your children taking showers with homosexuals at the
local Y?

  • Re: OT: Proof democrats want a nanny state
    ... TO MY TREASURE IN LIFE. ... Bart Goddard wrote: ... and a harbinger of our ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • The Broken Ones - Diva Destruction
    ... Sell the treasure, sell your life ... For your pleasure, for your knife ... Steal the treasure, steal your life ...
    (soc.men)
  • Re: The Broken Ones - Diva Destruction
    ... Sell the treasure, sell your life ... For your pleasure, for your knife ... Steal the treasure, steal your life ...
    (soc.men)
  • Re: transferring files
    ... Life is a treasure; spend it wisely ... and if not the cd there is a web address where you can download ... and these day fairly cheap I have two external sata drives 300 ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Thank you so much
    ... Sharing our love together. ... We'll build the dreams we treasure. ... With you in my life, ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)