Re: Newbie in NJ
- From: "To the Little Country People Known As The Bumpkins/Pods The Word Of Your" <smgmtman@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 6 Sep 2006 15:49:22 -0700
HEY CRUTCH THE HUTCH, PIC FROM 1969 AND THEN 2006. WHAT I PERFECTED
OR YOUR WORSE POSSIBLE FEARS, I REALLY KNEW, DATED AND WAS THERE.
YOU KNOW HOMEY ITS A NYC THING.
Serge Dasara wrote:
On Mon, 04 Sep 2006 17:57:02 GMT, Bill Berris typed:
"Bill" <skiracer105@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Just thought I'd introduce myself to all who care ... name in Bill
from North NJ suffering like the rest of you in NJ with so few places
to smoke, I do have 1 semi local place that has a cigar lounge that was
exempt from law. My current favorite smokes are Lito Gomez, Padron 1926
and 1964, and some of the Partagas line. I'm a new dad so the times I
do get out to smoke I enjoy even more now then before.
Bill in NNJ
Welcome to the mayhem, Bill!
I live and work in Bergen County. I smoke cigars and pipes in my
home, so I'm no help there.
I find the NJ takes quite high, and buy all of my tobacco online and
9/4/2006 7:49:35 PM
- Prev by Date: Re: Smoke one for Mayor Bob O'Connor
- Next by Date: STYLEMAN CONTEST
- Previous by thread: Re: Newbie in NJ
- Next by thread: Contest winnings received- Thanks Gnbikes!