New Auction Rules

As Moderator of this group, I occasionally have to update the
rules for participation. Following the lead of certain
companies who fire or discipline employees for what they
do elsewhere, I institute the following:

Periodically, when I really want to win a JR auction,
I'll post here what I'm bidding on. You, if you don't want
to be banned from the group, will refrain from bidding on
those items. This pretty much means an ASC-wide ban on
bidding on Don Diegos. Sorry, but rules are rules. And if
I let one person bid against me, it wouldn't be fair to the
others, so no exceptions.

Some may ask "What if I don't see the post?" The answer is
"That's not my problem."

For the complete policy or for more info, see the ASC FUQ.

The Moderator

--
The man without a .sig

  • Re: New Auction Rules
    ... rules for participation. ... Following the lead of certain companies who fire or discipline employees for what they ... I'll post here what I'm bidding on. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Electric ignition of firecrackers and noise makers.
    ... was bidding on ebay, but they go for rediculous money! ... The machine should fire them, as long as you don't put so much ignition ...
    (rec.pyrotechnics)