Re: Major Newbie

On 5 Sep 2006 19:00:01 -0700, "misoman" <chace.olinger@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I'll see if I can't get him to open up a little more, it may also be
that he isn't used to people my age in there as well (I'm 23),

Oh hell !! We wouldn't have been so nice if we'd known you were just
a kid :)

so I'll
try it again.

Maybe the best route might be to just become a familiar face first.
Stop in a few times in the next couple weeks, and just buy a couple
cigars...maybe some of the recommendations from here ? After he seems
to recognize you, AND he isn't busy, strike up a conversation. You may
be pleasantly surprise at his attitude once he sees that you are an
actual customer :)

Any questions you would suggest to test the waters with?

You probably want to stay away from subjects like his sexual
preference/s :)

--

Get Kinky in 2006....Why The Hell Not?
www.kinkyfriedman.com

  • Re: Vacation cut short
    ... steeplechase horses at 60 years of age. ... And he'll get no sympathy from me. ... I saw 'therapy' and immediately thought of that great 'Merikan' ... I'm 47 and I wonder where the hell 25 went. ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: Vacation cut short
    ... steeplechase horses at 60 years of age. ... Retirement age is not until 65. ... I'm 47 and I wonder where the hell 25 went. ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: Finding band borders on the surreal
    ... Because you can learn a hell of a lot from them. ... Conservatives are not necessarily stupid, ... >> As for the age thing. ...
    (alt.guitar.bass)
  • Re: The Gaga show = Big Entertainment
    ... age of 16, and hardly any males of any age. ... even that was overwhelmed by the screaming. ... to as the entire crowd sang the songs note for note ... stagey, but hell, you can either take this stuff at face value or you ...
    (rec.sport.pro-wrestling)
  • Re: OT: Racial superiority / Intelligent design was Re: OT:Thanksgiving
    ... I have to disagree with you about nature. ... Do you consider your kids to be wicked and liable to burn in Hell because ... they grow old enough for us to also train their hearts. ... There's also a concept in Scripture called the "age of accountability." ...
    (comp.lang.cobol)