Re: Review - Acey Mystery Cigar
- From: teenlover10021@xxxxxxxxx
- Date: 10 Jul 2006 03:02:33 -0700
ASC AUTO SHUTDOWN COMMENCING, BRING ON THE TROLLS.
Ken Dixon wrote:
Acey Albert wrote:
On 8 Jul 2006 10:01:45 -0700, "Toduce" <jstewart13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
So Acey, what was this cigar?
Great palate there, Jim! It was a LaLuna I picked up in Miami in
March, freshly rolled and mostly Honduran in content. I don't think
Gael even has them on the website.
My tasting of the cigar is similar, but when they were fresh, I noted
a bit more sweetness up front than you did.
I haven't had a La Luna cigar in a long time, the Colada (Maduro Fuerte
line) was a great little stick.
Guess I'll have to go down to Little Havana and visit with Gael.
Ken in Miami
- Prev by Date: Re: Monte Edmundos
- Next by Date: UNGER DO UNDERSTAND
- Previous by thread: Re: Review - Acey Mystery Cigar
- Next by thread: Re: Push For Simpler Spelling Persists