Re: Review - Acey Mystery Cigar

ASC AUTO SHUTDOWN COMMENCING, BRING ON THE TROLLS.

Ken Dixon wrote:
Acey Albert wrote:

On 8 Jul 2006 10:01:45 -0700, "Toduce" <jstewart13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

So Acey, what was this cigar?

Great palate there, Jim! It was a LaLuna I picked up in Miami in
March, freshly rolled and mostly Honduran in content. I don't think
Gael even has them on the website.

My tasting of the cigar is similar, but when they were fresh, I noted
a bit more sweetness up front than you did.

I haven't had a La Luna cigar in a long time, the Colada (Maduro Fuerte
line) was a great little stick.
Guess I'll have to go down to Little Havana and visit with Gael.

Ken in Miami

  • Re: Review - Acey Mystery Cigar
    ... freshly rolled and mostly Honduran in content. ... I haven't had a La Luna cigar in a long time, the Colada was a great little stick. ... Guess I'll have to go down to Little Havana and visit with Gael. ... Ken in Miami ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: OT - an emotional night
    ... Ken Dixon wrote: ... On a side note...in Miami when ever "our team" wins (or rumors of ... Last night I heard two car horns, ... Ken in Miami ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: Tobacco shops in Miami
    ... Ken Dixon wrote: ... >> my daughter will soon visit Miami and I heve asked her to try to find ... > Coral Gables, FL 33134-5407 ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: Night Smokes
    ... Finishing some Astleys 109 in my Dunhill 5203 ring grain.'blast. ... Tom Greene ... Ken Dixon wrote: ... Miami doesn't look too good right now. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: Wednesday AM, then Wednesday Afternoon Smokes:
    ... On 6/23/10 6:28 PM, Ken Dixon wrote: ... years of age turned it into a tasteless waste of time. ... Got a Honduran figurado (one of Uncle ... Ken in Miami ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)