Re: Review: Leon Jimenez Robusto

On Tue, 04 Jul 2006 17:04:59 -0500, mickeys@xxxxxxxxxx opined:

I just grabbed this smoke to go sit on the porch and watch the rain.
I'm not sure where I got it, all I know is it has been in my humidor
for at least 2 years.

Construction was fair to good. The wrapper leaf looked like it had
been stretched tight, then allowed to wrinkle near one of the seams,
and there was a small tear in the wrapper near the band, but overall I
had no real complaints. . When I clipped it, the draw was like a
6-lane highway, wide open.

Thanks for the review!

  • Re: Traveling Humidor
    ... to a series of photographs that shows the humidor. ... shots show the humidor while the rest of the pictures show the ... construction of it if you are so inclined to look. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)