Re: An explanation and apology
- From: Bart Goddard <goddardbe@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 15 Jun 2006 16:25:09 GMT
On 6/13/06 10:23 AM, in article
"David Pye" <dpye2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
My single cross-post was made because it was primarily intended for
readers here on ASC, and because I think it made perfect sense
regardless of the original content of the thread. While I also
posted it to alt.smokers because I was not sure where the
_specific_ person I was replying to was posting from, I generally
think of this as the most appropriate NG of the two for thoughtful
While I've already explained this in a reply to a private e-mail
sent by TedR, I thought it important to explain my reasoning
Usenet has always been a bit of a minefield, with irritated souls
popping up to complain about this or that regardless of the degree
of "netiquette" on display. Nevertheless, I apologize if I've
offended anyone by posting as I did.
This was a very nice gesture, David. Much appreciated.
Yeah, just don't make the further mistake of engaging in "me too"
Yeah. What he said.
The man without a .sig
- Prev by Date: Re: Mini review - Macanadu Jade (candela)
- Next by Date: The Duel :)
- Previous by thread: Re: An explanation and apology
- Next by thread: Review: Natrual "Root" by Drew Estates