Re: Mickey has lost his mind!

"Miss Elaine Eos" <Misc@*your-shoes*PlayNaked.com> wrote in
message
news:Misc-802187.20050705112005@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> In article <ob1qm15tgl4mrep8dt9spj56cr6kciiuof@xxxxxxx>,
> Mickey <mickeys@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > Is *that* what Alex meant when he said he had the mind
of a 12 year old!

> "...In a jar, on my desk."

"Ladies and gentlemen, I can envision a day when the brains
of brilliant men can be kept alive in the bodies of dumb
people!"

  • Re: Chatting with Pat Martino
    ... The more I read his posts ... the more I envision him levitating above his desk chair as he types. ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.jazz)
  • Getting Older
    ... Three older ladies were discussing the travails of getting older. ... One said, "Sometimes I catch myself with a jar of mayonnaise in my hand in front of the refrigerator and can't remember whether I need to put it away, or start making a sandwich." ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)
  • Just For Ronnie (more to follow)
    ... Three older ladies were discussing the travails of getting ... "Sometimes I catch myself with a jar of ... mayonnaise in my hand in front of the refrigerator and can't ...
    (alt.support.chronic-pain)
  • Re: Mickey has lost his mind!
    ... >> "Ladies and gentlemen, I can envision a day when the ... Prev by Date: ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: But think of the children! (was Re: IRONY EXPLOSION!! Re: Cryptonomicon: arguing on the Internet
    ... in a jar of formaldehyde. ... I saw him say that in 1980 at a St. Louis convention. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)