Re: Mystery Cigar Review

On Sun, 07 Aug 2005 23:12:30 -0400, Stephen McGrath
<indsgiis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>On Sun, 07 Aug 2005 19:09:19 GMT, Hutch <champboat@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>>>"Hutch" <champboat@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

>>Ten cigars sent out, 5 guesses, 4 reviews. Guess this wasn't such a
>>great idea after all :(
>
>Actually it was a great idea. Sorry to be one of those that held up
>the process.

No biggee. As I posted in response to someone else...it's probably
just me being antsy :)

--
"I really think cigar smoking makes you smarter" P.J. O'Rourke

  • Re: Dog Watch and Blowing Smoke
    ... smoke, and if you do not worry about offending a gifter, then objective ... I've given horrible reviews to some wildly ... I'd be very surprised if the brand name did not make a difference. ... This is actually easy to test: take ten cigars, two each of the same vitola, ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: The Cats Away Contest: Day 1
    ... the favor of going to our local tobacconist's shop and purchasing ... MUST write reviews for on ASC, then in EXACTLY 100 words write ... disclose what the cigars were after all reviews are posted). ... Limericks are always fun, ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: The Cats Away Contest: Day 1
    ... the favor of going to our local tobacconist's shop and purchasing ... cigar stuff on Craig's credit card. ... MUST write reviews for on ASC, then in EXACTLY 100 words write ... disclose what the cigars were after all reviews are posted). ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Review - ERDM Robusto Larga Maduro
    ... Get your sizes correct when you post reveiws, stop calling cigars ... Sometimes my reviews show 2 different ... like it can join Uncle Grumpy and the thousands upon thousands of ASCers ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Mystery Cigar Review
    ... >>> Ten cigars sent out, 5 guesses, 4 reviews. ... >> Don't count me out Hutch! ... Prev by Date: ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)